Air Jordan Spizike “Gym Red”





This is the Air Jordan Spiz'ike "Gym Red". It is no surprise that JB would design a Spiz'ike model such as this one 
sporting a mostly red suede upper with black accents after the Air Jordan V (5) "Raging BullsRed Suede" became known as one of the most popular retro releases of all time. This Spiz'ike is the "Raging Bulls'" evil twin (in a good way) as not only does it sport the red suede upper but features red and black cement print, as well as grey and white accents. Add this pair to your collection today.

Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red
Air Jordan Spiz'ike Gym Red


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back
    regularly!
    Take a look at my page :: Asics Gel-Kinsei 2

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2012 Fresh kicks.
Blogger Template by Clairvo